Our aims and objectives
We aim to provide our members with ongoing information and updates that enable you to operate your agency in accordance with current and ever changing legislation and we are here to support and help members with professional advice through our regional networks and National Council.
Our objectives are to ensure all our members operate to a strict Code of Conduct in order to achieve the highest standards for talent representation and to remain at the forefront of helping to effect positive change for our industry and the talent we represent.
- To encourage fair & honest trading with hirers, artists & fellow agents
- To keep members up to date with current legislation
- To hold regular forums for discussion and provide opportunities for networking
- To campaign to ensure our voice is heard regarding national issues that affect our industry
- To be a beacon in the Industry under which our membership feels protected & supported
- To support new entrants into the industry who wish to apply for membership
- To offer advice and support as required to all members
To be the public face and voice that promotes and protects the interests of Great Britain’s leading, professional entertainment agents, where trust, integrity and expertise are synonymous with membership of our association.
Reassurance in the knowledge that you are working with professional entertainment agents who operate their business with integrity, fairness and honesty and who network with some of Great Britain’s leading talent agents and bookers.
Support, up to date information on government and legal requirements affecting our industry. Advice at all times and access to a wide range of experience from our regional networks and National Council.